What Is the Way to Get a Copy of a GED From New York State?

To get a copy of GED, a person needs to download and complete Attachment H, which is the New York State High School Equivalency Diploma or Transcript; pay a fee via money order or certified check; and submit the document to the New York State Education Department, or NYSED. The mailing address is provided on their website or the document.