What Are Some Universities That Accept a 2.0 GPA?
Bellevue University in Bellevue, Nebraska, Golden Gate University in San Francisco, California and Weber State University in Ogden, Utah are some of the universities that accept a 2.0 GPA. These universities are termed as "automatic acceptance universities" in the United States of America.
According to LearningPath.org, a guide to degrees and careers, there are 25 colleges and universities with automatic acceptance. Some of the prominent universities include:
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg, West Virginia
- University of Maryland-University College at Adelphi, Maryland
- City University at Seattle, Washington
- University of Texas at Brownsville, Texas
- National University at La Jolla, California
- Wilmington University at New Castle, Delaware.