What Are Standard American Doll Measurements?
The standard height of an American Girl doll from head to toe is 18 inches, according to Milo Mila. There are slight variations in measurement between dolls.
The other dimensions for American Girl dolls include the following.
- Chest under the armpits and across shoulders: 11 and 1/2 inches
- Waist: 11 inches
- Hips at their fullest width: 12 and 7/16 inches
- Neck to waist: 4 and 3/16 inches
- Inside leg from crotch to sole: 6 and 11/16 inches
- Arm and shoulder from neck to wrist: 6 and 7/8 inches
- Head circumference: 12 and 7/16 inches
Variations in these measurements include the Mia doll, which has an 11-inch chest, according to Liberty Jane Patterns.