What Is the Procedure for Replacing a Lost Medicaid Card?

Replacing a lost,stolen or damaged Medicaid cardcan be done online by contacting the Social Security Administration or Railroad Retirement Board. Most Medicaid card queries can be resolved by contacting the state Medicaid office.

Some city websites may provide an online form to fill out in order to replace lost, stolen or damaged cards, as in the case of the New York City website. This form requests details of whether the card was lost, stolen or damaged, along with the applicant’s Social Security number, date of birth, case or CIN number and so forth.