What Are Some Other Names for High-Fructose Corn Syrup?

In the United States, common names for high-fructose corn syrup include maize syrup, tapioca syrup, glucose/fructose syrup, glucose syrup, Dahlia syrup and crystalline glucose. In 2012, the Corn Refiners Association unsuccessfully petitioned the FDA to call the product corn sugar. In Europe, the sweetener is called isoglucose.