How Do You Make MSN Your Homepage?
Last Updated Apr 5, 2020 12:30:19 PM ET
In most browsers, you can change your homepage to MSN through the browser settings. The way to change your homepage is different for each browser.
To change your homepage in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome and look towards the top right of the screen. Click the icon with three horizontal lines.
- At the bottom of the menu, choose "Settings." This will open the settings tab.
- Under "On Start-up," select "Open a specific page or set of pages."
- To the right of the selection, click "Set pages."
- To the right of "Add a new page," type "http://www.msn.com," without quotes, into the text box and click "OK."
- You will be back on the settings tab. In the "Appearances" section, under "Show Home button," it lists a domain. Click "Change" next to it.
- Type "http://www.msn.com," again without quotes, into this box and click "OK."
More From Reference
How Do You Apply for Social Security Benefits?
How Did the VW Beetle Become an Emblem of the '60s?
We Explain the Complicated History of Myanmar and Aung San Suu Kyi
Financing the Future: Setting Up Savings Plans for Grandchildren
Responsible Retirement: What's the Maximum Amount You Can Contribute to a 401(k)?
10 Small Business Grants for Women Entrepreneurs