In most browsers, you can change your homepage to MSN through the browser settings. The way to change your homepage is different for each browser.
To change your homepage in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome and look towards the top right of the screen. Click the icon with three horizontal lines.
- At the bottom of the menu, choose "Settings." This will open the settings tab.
- Under "On Start-up," select "Open a specific page or set of pages."
- To the right of the selection, click "Set pages."
- To the right of "Add a new page," type "http://www.msn.com," without quotes, into the text box and click "OK."
- You will be back on the settings tab. In the "Appearances" section, under "Show Home button," it lists a domain. Click "Change" next to it.
- Type "http://www.msn.com," again without quotes, into this box and click "OK."