How Do You Make MSN Your Homepage?
Last Updated Apr 5, 2020 12:30:19 PM ET
In most browsers, you can change your homepage to MSN through the browser settings. The way to change your homepage is different for each browser.
To change your homepage in Google Chrome, follow these steps:
- Open Chrome and look towards the top right of the screen. Click the icon with three horizontal lines.
- At the bottom of the menu, choose "Settings." This will open the settings tab.
- Under "On Start-up," select "Open a specific page or set of pages."
- To the right of the selection, click "Set pages."
- To the right of "Add a new page," type "http://www.msn.com," without quotes, into the text box and click "OK."
- You will be back on the settings tab. In the "Appearances" section, under "Show Home button," it lists a domain. Click "Change" next to it.
- Type "http://www.msn.com," again without quotes, into this box and click "OK."
More From Reference
Will 5G Impact Our Cell Phone Plans (or Our Health?!)
The Secret Science of Solving Crossword Puzzles
Racist Phrases to Remove From Your Mental Lexicon
Is the Coronavirus Crisis Increasing America's Drug Overdoses?
Fact Check: What Power Does the President Really Have Over State Governors?
Festival of Sacrifice: The Past and Present of the Islamic Holiday of Eid al-Adha