What Are Some Funny Awards for an Office Party?
Some ideas for funny awards for an office party are “Bermuda Triangle Award,” “Loch Ness Award,” “Mr./Ms. Coffee Award,” “Save the Trees Award,” and “Jolly Rancher Award.” Rather than one person trying to decide on the award categories, one idea is to ask fellow employees to submit ideas and then take a vote.
End-of-the-year or holiday office parties do not have to be mundane. Lighten them up with some funny awards. These awards can be given out along with more traditional ones such as perfect attendance or most sales.
- Bermuda Triangle Award – given to the person whose desk is always a mess, and who is never able to find what they need.
- Loch Ness Award – this award goes to the person who always conveniently goes missing when volunteers are needed for special projects.
- Mr./Ms. Coffee Award – the person who always seems to be making a new pot of coffee for the office gets this award. Alternately, it could also go to the person who always takes the last cup without starting a new pot.
- Save the Trees Award – give this award to the person who uses up all the printer paper every time and never refills the tray.
- Jolly Rancher Award – for the person who seems to be jovial and happy all the time. Give them this award along with a bag of Jolly Rancher candies.