Cook 2 pounds of beef boneless chuck country style ribs in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for about 2 hours. Bone-in ribs can be cooked in the same manner.
It is easy to make flavorful and tender beef ribs, right in the oven.
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 1 1/2 to 2 hours
- 1 cup of organic beef broth
- 1 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 2/3 cup of clover honey
- 2 tsp. of bottled horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. of dry thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp. of dry marjoram leaves
- 2 lbs. of boneless beef country-style ribs
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 chopped celery stalks
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Place ribs in large stock pot with an ample amount of water, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to simmer for about 30 minutes.
Mix broth, ketchup, honey, horseradish, thyme and marjoram in a 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet. Add celery, onion and garlic and saute until soft. Add to the ketchup mixture in the baking dish, mix well.
Remove ribs from stock pot, drain well and pat dry. Add to the baking dish, turning to coat the ribs with the mixture.
Cover the dish tightly with foil and bake 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours until tender.