How Do I Contact the Michigan Labor Board?

Contact the Michigan Labor Board by calling or writing to the acting director of the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, located in Lansing, Mich. Because the address and phone number may change periodically, obtain the most current contact information, including the name of the commissioner and the phone number, by visiting the U.S. Department of Labor website or the website for the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.

Although the U.S. Department of Labor lists the address, phone and fax number, commissioner, and applicable website for the labor boards in every state in the country, state-specific websites offer detailed contact information broken down into departments, which can expedite the contact process. Some available departments include Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Policy and Legislative Affairs, Michigan Public Service Commission, Health Care Services, Fire Services, Employment Relations and the Bureau for Corporations, Securities and Commercial Licensing. To find the correct department, click the link to the agency’s contact information on the Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs website. Scroll through the list of contacts, bureaus and agencies to find the one that most closely matches. Another helpful resource may be the website for the National Labor Relations Board, which is a federal agency.