What Colleges Offer a Degree for a Child Life Specialist?

As of 2015, the Child Life Council?s website lists 44 programs in 27 states offering child life degrees. American Public University has an online-only undergraduate degree, while Dakota County Technical College in Minnesota offers a child life assistant program. McMaster University in Ontario, Canada, has a postprofessional diploma program.