Change the time on the clock on your Pioneer car stereo using a sequence of buttons. The process is simple to do and requires just a few minutes to complete.
- Locate the Source button and press it
Locate the Source button. Press and hold this button until the car stereo shuts off.
- Press the Source button again
Press and hold the Source button a second time until the unit turns back on and the clock appears. If your Pioneer car stereo does not have a Source button, press and hold the Function or Audio button instead.
- Use the arrow keys to choose a segment of time
Use the left or right arrow keys to choose the segment of time you want to change.
- Use the up or down arrow keys to change the time
Change the time to your desired setting by using the up or down arrows.
- Press the Source button again to complete the process
Press the Source button at the end of the process to complete the change and save the new setting.