Where Can I Get a Copy of My Tennessee GED?

Individuals may request a free copy of their official GED transcript or diploma from the Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development’s Division of Adult Education. A request form is accessible online through the Department of Children’s Services Records Management Office under the Education tab.

Once the form is completed, it may be mailed to the address at the bottom of the form or faxed to the number provided. The Department may be reached by phone at 615-741-6642. If the document is being presented for college or university admission, the mailing address of the institution must appear on the form, as direct, state-sealed delivery is required.