Where Can You Find Child-Custody Forms for Indiana?

Indiana does not offer child-custody forms. Instead, the Indiana judiciary encourages citizens to contact an attorney, because each case is different, and it would be difficult, if not impossible, to create a child-custody form that would fit a wide range of cases.

The state of Indiana also provides resources for citizens who wish to represent themselves.

Indiana offers other forms for family-law purposes, including child-support forms for modifying, reducing and terminating child support; forms for name changes; divorce forms; and forms for contempt-of-court proceedings, fee waivers and continuance. Small claims forms, protective order forms and appeals information can also be found on the state judiciary website.