Solvent-based cleaners can be toxic and flammable. They contain chemicals in order to clean a variety of surfaces, including upholstery, metal and other furniture. They can also be used to remove grease stains from fabrics as well as appliances.
It is recommended that these type of cleaners be stored in lock cabinets so they cannot be accessed by small children or pets. As an alternative, water-based cleaners can provide the same benefit as solvent-based cleaners but are less abrasive and tend to be less toxic.Learn more about Cleaning Products