How Do You Request an AIR MILES Replacement Card?


Quick Answer

Users can request an AIR MILES replacement card by visiting AirMiles.ca, clicking on Need Help, and then clicking on Order Cards. Users can click on the Lost Or Damaged Card link under the Replace A Card heading, enter their collector number and PIN, and then click Continue.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

Users can request a forgotten collector number by clicking the Sign In link on the home page, and then clicking Forgot Collector Number. Users enter their last name and their verified email address that is on file with AIR MILES. After choosing a security image and entering the CAPTCHA characters, users can press the Submit button to have their AIR MILES collector number sent to their verified email address.

Learn more about Customer Service

Related Questions