The routing number for a PNC checking account is dependent on the location that the checking account was first opened; the routing number can generally be found at the bottom of a check or on a membership card. The routing number generally always starts with a 0 and is 9 digits long despite the location of the checking account.
Checking accounts that were opened in the following regions have these corresponding routing numbers.
- Delaware 031100089
- Florida 043002900, 267084199
- Greater Washington Area 054000030
- Illinois 071921891
- Indiana 083009060, 083000108, 071921891
- Kentucky 083000108
- Kentucky - Northern 042100188
- New Jersey 031207607
- Michigan 041000124
- Missouri 071921891
- Ohio 042000398, 041000124
- Ohio - Youngstown 043000096
- Pennsylvania - Central, North 043000096
- Pennsylvania - Central, South 031312738
- Pennsylvania - Northeast 031300012
- Pennsylvania - Northwest 043300738
- Pennsylvania - Philadelphia 031000053
- Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh 043000096
- Wisconsin 071921891
It is important for PNC members to know where their checking account was first opened to correctly determine the routing number that is associated with it. Members who use PNC at a different location than the bank their account was originally opened at should be sure to find the routing number for the location where it was originally opened.