The specific date of birth determines a person's zodiac sign. Each sign of the zodiac corresponds to certain dates of the year.
The sign corresponding to the date of birth is a person's zodiac sign. They are as follows:
- Aries - March 21 - April 20
- Taurus - April 21 - May 21
- Gemini - May 22 - June 21
- Cancers - June 22 - July 22
- Leos - July 23 - August 21
- Virgos - August 22 - September 23
- Libra - September 2 4- October 23
- Scorpios - October 24 - November 22
- Sagittarius - November 23 - December 22
- Aquarius - January 21 - February 19
- Pisces - February 20 and March 20
Zodiac signs refer to constellations of stars in the night sky, and each zodiac sign represents an animal or creature. The 12 zodiac signs can be divided into different groups, including masculine and feminine, positive and negative, and active and passive, as well as being divided into cardinal, fixed and mutable signs.