What Are the Whirlpool Duet Error Codes?
Some of the error codes that appear on a Whirlpool Duet include error code “F/H,” which means there is no water detected; error code “F/02,” which means draining takes more than 8 minutes; and error code “F/05,” which means there’s an error in the water temperature sensor. For a full list of errors and troubleshooting tips, visit the Whirlpool Direct page on the Repair Clinic website.
The following are some of the error codes that appear on the Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer.
- F/06 Drive Motor Tachometer Error
- F/07 Motor Control Unit Error
- F/09 Overflow Condition
- F/11 Serial Communication Error
- F/13 Dispenser Circuit Error
- F/15 Motor Control Unit Error