What Kind of Syrup Does Starbucks Use?
Starbucks uses Fontana and Starbucks brand syrups for its drinks. The type and quantity of syrup depends on the type of drink ordered.
Fontana and Starbucks syrups are available in multiple sizes, including 12 ounce, 1 liter and 63 ounces. Syrups that are commonly available from the Starbucks online store are:
- Starbucks Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup
- Starbucks Hazelnut Syrup
- Starbucks Vanilla Syrup
- Starbucks Mocha Flavored Sauce
- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Starbucks Sugar-Free Caramel Syrup
- Starbucks Caramel Syrup
- Starbucks Peppermint Syrup
- Starbucks Classic Syrup
- Starbucks Raspberry Syrup
- Fontana Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- Fontana Semi-Sweet Chocolate Sauce
- Fontana Caramel Sauce
- Fontana White Chocolate Sauce
The type of syrup used depends on the drink. Some holiday examples of Starbucks' drinks and their flavors are:
The Peppermint Mocha features peppermint syrup, mocha sauce, espresso and steamed milk.
The Gingerbread Latte uses gingerbread-flavored syrup along with steamed milk and espresso.
Caramel Brulee Latte
The Caramel Brulee Latte is a mixture of caramel-brulee flavored sauce, espresso and steamed milk. It is topped with a caramel brulee topping.
Christmas Cookie Latte
The Christmas Cookie Latte is a shortbread cookie sauce mixed with espresso and steamed milk. The drink is topped with whipped cream, butter cookie crumbles and a shortbread cookie drizzle.