One favorite saying about life is, "Keep away from people who try to belittle your dreams. Small people always do that, but the really great ones make you feel that you, too, can become great," notes California Indian Education. While Mark Twain is responsible for this particular nugget of wisdom, other quotes can be attributed to everyone from Steve Jobs to Albert Einstein.
The following are just some of the many life sayings available, as noted by Forbes:
- "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." Napoleon Hill
- "Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." Albert Einstein.
- "You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take." Wayne Gretzky
- "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life." Steve Jobs
- "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou