Web Results


Many United States Post Offices accept passport applications, and some of them offer passport photo services. The USPS recommends that customers call the post offices where they plan to file their applications to find out whether this service is available.


Passport Application Forms can be downloaded and printed from the State Department website at travel.state.gov. You can also obtain application forms at a Passport Acceptance Facility such as a post office or clerk of courts.


Passport application questions include name, address and phone number, but they also request any previous names used, birthplace, Social Security Number, and information on the applicant's birth parents. Other information is requested regarding marital status, emergency contacts and if the applicant


Printable passport applications are available under the Forms section at the U.S. Passports & International Travel website, Travel.state.gov. To find the forms, click on the Your U.S. Passport tab on the upper left. Scroll down to Forms in the first column, and enter.


To determine your passport application fee, you must decide if you need a new passport or simply a renewal of a previously issued passport. Passport books and passport cards are available at different costs.


Some U.S. Postal Service offices serve as passport acceptance facilities as of 2015, according to the U.S. State Department. Libraries and county or city offices may also accept passport applications. The State Department provides locator services for passport acceptance facilities and passport agen


A passport is a document issued by the government of a country certifying an individual is a citizen of that country, About.com explains. Passports allow people to exit and enter their country of citizenship and travel to other countries.


U.S. passports are valid for ten years if the passport holder was 16 or older when he obtained his passport and for five years if the passport holder was 15 or younger at that time. The front of a passport card or the data page of a passport book shows the issue and expiration dates.


To file an application for a lost passport, first report the passport lost by mail, by phone or online using electronic Form DS-64, Statement Regarding Lost or Stolen Passport. Next, apply in person for a replacement at a passport agency, center or passport application acceptance facility. If you ar


In order to travel outside the United States, a passport is necessary and to get a passport, the U.S. passport application must be completed and submitted. The form, DS-11: Application for a U.S. Passport, is available at a passport application acceptance facility or passport agency, and it can also