Web Results

www.reference.com/world-view/many-people-dimples-d592498ce...

How Many People Have Dimples? The exact number of people who have dimples cannot be determined because individuals may acquire or lose dimples, due to weight fluctuations or loss of muscle elasticity. A Nigerian study found that 25 percent of the population had dimples on their cheeks.

www.buzzfeed.com/spjackson/26-reasons-why-having-dimples...

26 Reasons Why Having Dimples Is The Cutest Deformity Ever. Those of us who are born with dimples, are part of a secret society that have been placed on earth to bring joy to all.

upvee.co/people-dimples-special

Many of us agree that people with dimples are very cute when they smile. But perhaps few of us know the science behind this. So why do only some people smile with a dimple (or two, most likely)? First of all, there are two types of dimples: chin and cheek dimples. We’ll be referring to the cheek ones here.

www.bustle.com/articles/84021-why-do-people-have-dimples...

Now, however, some scientists are arguing that they're actually irregular dominant traits — so having two parents with dimples doesn't appear to guarantee you'll have them 100 percent of the time.

www.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_the_American...

Eighty-four percent of the 23,000 people who took an exam for entry-level jobs at New York Telephone in 1988, failed. ... A Dimple is another word for a small dent (like dimples on a golf ball).

www.answers.com/Q/What_percentage_of_people_have_dimples

everyone has tried drugs at least once in there life. so the percentage of people that have a drug problem in 100%, because if you have tried them you are sure to encounter a problem. i mean to ...

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110419004055AAZOyYR

What percentage of the population has dimples? How common is it to have dimples as in what percentage of the world population has them and where in the world? What is the percentage of people who wake up and immediately praise the Lord for a new day (details)?

lifeinsaudiarabia.net/blog/2018/02/24/6-interesting-facts...

People often ask, what percentage of people have dimples in the world? Well, to answer your question, only 20% of the population owns dimples. The world’s 20% of the population is only the one who can have dimples. So they are considered the elite 20%! The rest of the 80% only have a desire to have them.

storiesofworld.com/dimples-back-extremely-special-find

Venus Dimples – What Are They ? Named after the Roman goddess of beauty and fertility, Venus, these dimples are considered to be extremely lucky for anyone carrying them. And did we mention that they are incredibly rare too ? Yep, only a small percentage on people are blessed with these beauty marks. Venus Dimples

udel.edu/~mcdonald/mythcleftchin.html

Some people have a prominent dimple or crease in the front of the chin, called a cleft chin (or "butt chin"); others do not. This is sometimes said to be controlled by a single gene with two alleles, with cleft chin (C) dominant to smooth chin (S). The small amount of genetic data that is available ...