Web Results


• FORM #4 (Order on Motion To Vacate Judgment/Order) Fill out this form by entering the date of the judgment or order which you are trying to vacate, whether you are making this motion as the plaintiff, defendant (you usually will be the defendant) or in


helps you with the forms Motion to/for Re-Open / Rehearing / Vacate / Compel Motion . Required to start : General Magistrate / Hearing Officer Division Referral Assignment Table Table . To determine the General Magistrate / Hearing Officer assigned to your case Notice of Hearing 12.923 : Use when a hearing date has been set


FORM #4: Order on Motion to Vacate Judgment/Order . Put the date of the order you are trying to vacate, and which party you are. (You usually ... before the hearing. Bring the last copy of your motion packet to your hearing. (Form 6 above has instructions on how to serve the other party.) If you are trying to vacate a paternity or child support ...


FREE, Not for Sale: The information and forms available on this website are free. They are not for sale. By using this website, you agree not to sell or make a profit in any way from any information or forms that you obtained through this website. Funding: This website is supported by the Texas Access to Justice Foundation. The Texas Bar ...


Approved Statewide Forms - Motion Forms. The following forms have been approved for use by the Supreme Court Commission on Access to Justice and are required to be accepted in all Illinois courts. The forms are ADA accessible, and you can handwrite or type into the PDF form.


You can request a hearing as part of the motion. The judge might grant the request for hearing or might decide the motion based on the papers without a hearing. The motion can be up to 10 double-spaced pages. If you know the other party agrees with your motion, work with them to complete and file a Stipulated Motion.


National Judiciary Forms. Official court forms prepared by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts for use in all District Courts: National Forms by Category; Local (INSD) Forms. Official court forms approved for use in the Southern District of Indiana:


If you are planning to go to court without a lawyer, please visit our Self-Service Legal Center website. The following forms are for use by attorneys. Access the Agreement for Optional Early Mediation included in the Indiana Rules for Alternative Dispute Resolution and find resources for learning ...


JU 10.0300 Motion and Declaration to Seal Records of Juvenile Offender (MTAF) 07/2015 JU 10.0315 Notice of Respondent’s Motion to Seal Records of Juvenile Offender 09/2012 JU 10.0320 Order Re: Sealing Records of Juvenile Offender 07/2015 CR 08.0900 Motion and Declaration for Order Vacating Record ...


If you don't go to your hearing, your motion will be denied. The judge will probably not grant the second request to vacate a default judgment.. If the judge wants you to have a trial immediately, and you do not want an immediate trial, ask the judge for a “continuance.” A continuance is a grant from the judge to set the court date for a later day, instead of having the trial that day.