Web Results


The Missouri Department of Revenue will implement this change with applications for title received on August 28, 2007. If the insurance company notified DOR of an owner retained salvage vehicle, prior to August 28, but the owner does not apply for title until August 28 or after, the new definition will apply in determining if the vehicle ...


A vehicle's title is proof of ownership, equivalent to real property deed. But titles, like everything else in life, get lost. You may not be able to find it, but you can get a duplicate from the DMV by filing an application for duplicate title signed by the lienholder or owner, and paying a fee.


With some 300 potential registration and title transactions and 250 unique forms in 51 DMV jurisdictions, according to DealerTrack, handling a vehicle ownership transfer can be confusing in normal ...


The first thing you will need is the Application for Missouri Title and Registration.You will also need the original or duplicate title for the vehicle that is being sold. Now, here are some tips on how to fill out transfer of title form.


A title bond is a financial guarantee required when a vehicle owner cannot provide adequate proof of ownership. If the title is lost or defective, the Missouri Department of Revenue may tell an applicant to get a surety bond as a means of getting a bonded title, which gives them the same ownership rights as a regular title.


DMV Cheat Sheet - Time Saver. Passing the Missouri written exam has never been easier. It's like having the answers before you take the test. Computer, tablet, or iPhone; Just print and go to the DOR; Driver's license, motorcycle, and CDL; 100% money back guarantee; Get My Cheatsheet Now


You must complete Form 78-006 “Application for Replacement Certificate of Title” and pay a $9.00 fee. For a Fast Track title, complete Form 78-026 and pay a $39.00 fee. If you are planning either to buy or sell a vehicle and that vehicle’s title is missing, the owner of the vehicle must apply for a duplicate title.


A vehicle's registered owner can order a duplicate title if the original title has been lost or was never received. In cases where the title was never received, the title fee can be waived if the original title is issued within 60 days of requesting a duplicate. All requests for duplicate titles must age 15 days before being processed.


Sign and date one of the three sections to request a replacement title certificate due to the most recent title certificate being either (1) lost, (2) mutilated, or (3) illegible. A lienholder may apply for a replacement title without obtaining the owner(s) signature(s).


Titling a Motor Vehicle Duplicate Title. If an original title is lost, stolen or destroyed, you can apply for a duplicate title at County Clerk of Courts Title Office. To apply for a duplicate title by mail, all required paperwork must be mailed to the County Clerk of Courts Title Office where the title was issued.