Web Results


Missouri requires you replace a car title if lost, damaged, or stolen. You can get a duplicate title a few ways in Missouri and this article will share the options you have. How to Replace or Get a Duplicate Missouri Title. You can replace your title in-person at a local Missouri Department of Revenue (DOR) location.


The vehicle has not been previously titled with the Motor Vehicle Bureau, or there is a conflict over ownership of the vehicle. Step 2: Compile the Required Documents. You’ll need several documents for your Missouri lost title application: A completed application for Missouri Title and License (form 108).


Missouri Lost Car Title Vehicle Title Replacement Service. If you have lost your Missouri car title or the title for an automobile, truck, motorcycle, motor home or other motor vehicle or trailer, GetNewTitle.com provides fast guaranteed service for replacing lost car titles. We have helped Missourians from Jefferson City to St. Louis and Kansas City to Springfield, Columbia and everyplace in ...


To get a salvage certificate in Missouri, vehicle owners may need to do the following: Complete an Application for Missouri Title and License (form DOR-108) and check the type of title they want to apply for. Provide a completed Notice of Vehicle Titling Requirements (form 5043) by the insurance company. Submit the vehicle’s title certificate.


Out-of-State Title Transfers in Missouri After Buying or Selling a Vehicle. To complete the Missouri process of transferring an out of state title after getting a new car from outside of the state, vehicle owners will be required to follow the same steps as those that apply for the standard titling process for new state residents.


Getting a Missouri title for car ownership involves paying a visit to the government office dedicated to car title services. You can obtain an MO DMV car title at the Missouri Department of Revenue’s headquarters in Jefferson City, at one of the dozens of DMV offices located throughout the state. These conveniently-located offices are staffed ...


We also handle newer cars that the title has been lost. If you are in need assistance in getting a vehicle title, we can help. We can provide everything from simple duplicate title services to more complex cases. We have been providing services since 2007 and our professional team’s experience in matters of vehicle titling goes back to the ...


Information on replacing a lost or stolen title. Virtual Hearings for Minor Moving Violations, Reinstatement, and Show Cause DC DMV’s online appointment scheduler will be temporarily down for emergency maintenance beginning at 11:30 am on Tuesday’s. Service will be restored by 12 pm. All Service Centers, Adjudication Services, and the Brentwood CDL Office are operating on an "Appointment ...


Home Motor Vehicle Replacement Titles. Replacement Titles. Apply for Replacement Title. Requirements to apply: The last titled owner(s) of record must sign an application for duplicate title. If jointly owned with owner names connected by “and” both must sign, if connected by “or” either may sign.


Complete the Application for Vehicle Transaction(s) (Form VSD 190).. You can also obtain a form at any Secretary of State local office, or by calling (800) 252-8980 or (312) 793-1010.; Provide payment for your $50 duplicate title fee, which does not include any registration fees or taxes that may be due when you apply.