Web Results


Replacing a lost,stolen or damaged Medicaid cardcan be done online by contacting the Social Security Administration or Railroad Retirement Board. Most Medicaid card queries can be resolved by contacting the state Medicaid office.


To receive a Medicaid card, an individual needs to apply to his state's Department of Health and Human Services, according to HealthCare.gov. In the state of Florida, Medicaid cards are referred to as "gold" cards, but in other states, the actual color of the cards may vary.


Medicaid is a United States health care program that provides coverage to low-income American citizens. The program is federally mandated, but the implementation of it is carried out by each individual state government.


The Medicaid program provides free or low-cost health benefits to some low-income individuals, families, pregnant women, the disabled and the elderly. Eligibility is determined by federal guidelines, but costs and coverage can vary from state to state.


A temporary Medicaid card can be issued if you show proof of eligibility for the program and a medical problem that requires immediate treatment. If you are already approved for Medicaid, you may be able to request a temporary card from your county Human Services department, print one from an online


Medicaid works by a case worker first determining the individual's eligibility to receive Medicaid. If the person is eligible, he receives an identification number and a Medicaid coupon containing removable labels pre-printed with information. When doctors who are enrolled with Medicaid provide serv


The Medicaid information number for the central office at 7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, Maryland, is 877-267-2323, and the local number is 410-786-3000, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The TTY toll-free number is 866-226-1819, and the TTY local number is 410-786-07


Consumers can replace a lost Medicare card by submitting a request for a replacement card directly to Social Security Administration. This can be done online, by phone or at a local Social Security office.


If a Medicare card has been lost or stolen, it can be replaced by calling the Social Security Administration at 800-772-1213, as of January 2015. An individual can also apply for a new card online through the SSA website or by visiting his local Social Security office.


Texas residents can apply for a Texas Benefits Medicaid card by visiting the Your Texas Benefits website, explains the Texas Health and Human Services Commission. Residents can apply for a few different types of Medicaid, including Medicaid for children.