Web Results


The FS-545 form is a Certification of Birth previously issued by U.S. Department of State consulates. It is often submitted together with the prior version of the FS-240 form or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad. U.S. consulates stopped issuing FS-545s after Nov. 1, 1990.

www.cmaa.org/uploadedFiles/Legislative_Affairs/HandbookSamples .pdf

the U.S. Department of State (FS-545) Document Number. Document Type = SS Card Issue Auth. = SSA. Expiration Date = None or N/A. Document Type. Expiration Date = None or N/A. Issue Auth. = DOS. Document Number = None or N/A. 52. Certification of Report of Birth Issued .


So my late brother and my half sister were both born in Japan and Philippines respectively. I haven't started on my sister yet but I have my brother FS-545 and FS-240.E-QIP is asking for Document Number: (Is this just FS-545, or FS-240, or is there a seri...


RE: FS-545 Certificate of Birth Abroad. Is there a certificate number on the FS-545? I need the certificate number on my certificate of citizenship. I have an FS-545, but there is no certificate...


To amend a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240), you must submit: 1. A notarized request detailing the amendment or correction needed. 2. Certified copies of documents justifying the amendment requested. Examples: foreign birth certificate, marriage certificate, court ordered adoption or name change, birth certificates of the adopting or legitimating parents, and affidavits.




I was born abroad on a military base, and have both an FS 240 (state department birth abroad form) and a birth certificate (FS 545). Under "document and certificate number" do I list the form numbers (i.e. FS 240 and 545?) The documents have no other serial numbers on them. Section 11: Residence information and point of contact for that period.

www.sandia.gov/preemployment_instructions/_assets/documents/SF86 Questionnaire...

security number (if applicable), countries of citizenship, date cohabitation began. o If your cohabitant was born outside of the U.S., be prepared to indicate the type of documentation the individual possesses (see below) and the document number. FS 240 or FS 545, DS 1350, U.S. Citizenship Certificate, U.S. Passport, Alien Registration, U.S.


There are three foreign birth documents that U.S. citizens may use as proof of citizenship: FS-240 Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA), DS-1350 Certification of Report of Birth, and FS-545 Certification of Birth.


Department of State (Forms FS-545 or DS-1350) (No longer issued, however, still acceptable documentation) Before November 1, 1990, Department of State consulates also issued Form FS-545 along with the prior version of the FS-240. In 1990, U.S. consulates ceased to issue Form-545. Treat an FS-545 the same as the DS-1350.