Web Results


A child born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent or parents may acquire U.S. citizenship at birth if certain statutory requirements are met. The child’s parents should contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate to apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA) to document that the child is a U.S. citizen. If the U.S. embassy or consulate ...


Best Answer: American passport requirements.One of the main requirements to get American passport is Certificate of Citizenship or FS-240, DS-1350 ( if born outside the US ); .


Ver: 7/06 5 COLLECTIVE NATURALIZATION Evidence that establishes U.S. citizenship for collectively naturalized individuals: Explanation *Puerto Rico • Evidence of birth in Puerto Rico on or after April 11, 1899 and the applicant’s statement that he or she was residing in the U.S. possession or Puerto Rico on January 13, 1941; or


There are three foreign birth documents that U.S. citizens may use as proof of citizenship: FS-240 Consular Report of Birth Abroad of a Citizen of the United States of America (CRBA), DS-1350 Certification of Report of Birth, and FS-545 Certification of Birth.


Find great deals on eBay for ds 1350. Shop with confidence.


To amend a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (FS-240), you must submit: 1. A notarized request detailing the amendment or correction needed. 2. Certified copies of documents justifying the amendment requested. Examples: foreign birth certificate, marriage certificate, court ordered adoption or name change, birth certificates of the adopting or legitimating parents, and affidavits.


Foreign passport with Form I-94 or Form I-94A with Arrival-Departure Record, and containing an endorsement to work A foreign passport must be accompanied by a Form I-94/94A Arrival-Departure Record bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the individual’s nonimmigrant status and authorization to work for a specific employer based on this status.


One document proving identity, date of birth and legal presence in the United States. If the name on the identity document is not the same as a person's current name, a name change document must be submitted.


The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported to the nearest U.S. Consulate or Embassy as soon after the birth as possible. A $100.00 fee is charged for reporting the birth at a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad. See Department of State linkExternal for more information ...


The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible to the nearest American consular office for the purpose of establishing an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship at birth.