CNN, or the Cable News Network, is a 24-hour news channel broadcast on cable and satellite TV. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, owns CNN.
The cable news network CNN offers viewers live and breaking news stories from around the United States and the world. CNN was the first 24-hour live news channel when it was created by Ted Turner in 1980.
CNN streaming does make full episodes available to subscribers on CNNgo, a website that streams CNN TV programs live online as well as CNN programs on demand. CNNgo is only available for paying TV service subscribers.
CNN does offer live online streaming through select television service providers. This option through CNN is called CNNgo and users do have to create an account through CNN to gain access to the live streaming feeds online.
On June 1, 1980, Cable News Network launched, making it the first 24-hour cable news network in the world. CNN, based in Atlanta, Georgia, began officially at 6 p.m. that evening, and the first story it covered was about the assassination attempt on civil rights leader Vernon Jordan. Less than 2 mil
The contact phone number for CNN is (404) 827-1500. This number can be used to call in news tips and story ideas. The phone number for issues involving copyright infringement is (404) 878-2276.
Most people in India live in the rural areas; they account for 73 percent of the total population. The remaining 27 percent live in the cities and towns.
Although CNN's main feed broadcasts in English, CNN also broadcasts news programming in Spanish 24 hours a day through its CNN en Español network. The network is available in the United States on DirecTV, Dish Network and most cable systems.
Some of the reporters featured on CNN are Nick Valencia, Stephen Collinson, Nia-Malika Henderson, Athena Jones and MJ Lee, as of November 2015. Other CNN reporters are Sara Murray, Evan Perez and Maeve Reston.
CNN employs female news reporters. Jenny Harrison, Hala Gorani, Isha Sesay and Becky Anderson are just a few of the female reporters working for CNN as of September 2014.