Web Results

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/dnk

Denmark is the 38th largest export economy in the world and the 19th most complex economy according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI). In 2017, Denmark exported $83.2B and imported $84.4B, resulting in a negative trade balance of $1.19B. In 2017 the GDP of Denmark was $324B and its GDP per capita was $51.4k.

www.worldstopexports.com/denmarks-top-10-exports

Denmark’s top 10 exports accounted for 58.4% of the overall value of its global shipments. Mineral fuels including oil was the fastest-growing among the top 10 export categories, up 15.4% in value from 2017 to 2018. In second place was Denmark’s exported pharmaceuticals via its 11.4% gain, trailed by the 7.5% increase for vehicles category.

www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top_denmark_exports.html

Top Denmark Exports 2018. Denmark shipped US$107.6 billion worth of goods around the globe in 2018, down by -2.8% since 2014 but up by 5.9% from 2017 to 2018.

www.companyformationdenmark.com/imports-and-exports-in-denmark

Denmark is a country with a strong economy and a liberal trade policy. Among its main exports, the country is known for being a net exporter of food and energy.Denmark has a positive trade balance.Imports and exports in Denmark are performed according to the country and EU laws.

2016.export.gov/denmark/doingbusinessindenmark/economicoverview/index.asp

Denmark is a net exporter of food and energy, and its principal exports are machinery, instruments, and food products. The United States is Denmark's largest non-European trading partner, accounting for about 7% of total Danish merchandise trade. Aircraft, computers, machinery, and instruments are among the major U.S. exports to Denmark.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Denmark

As a small open economy, Denmark is very dependent on its foreign trade. In 2017, the value of total exports of goods and services made up 55% of GDP, whereas the value of total imports amounted to 47% of GDP. Trade in goods made up slightly more than 60% of both exports and imports, and trade in services the remaining close to 40%.

tradingeconomics.com/denmark/exports

This page provides - Denmark Exports - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Denmark Exports - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on June of 2019.

tradingeconomics.com/denmark/imports

Main import partners were: Germany (23 percent of total imports), Sweden (12 percent), the Netherlands and China (8 percent each), the UK (4 percent), France and Norway (3 percent each). This page provides - Denmark Imports - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news.

www.worldsrichestcountries.com/top_denmark_imports.html

Top Denmark Imports 2018. In 2018, Denmark bought US$101.1 billion worth of imported products up by 1.6% since 2014 and up by 9.6% from 2017 to 2018.

www.worldstopexports.com/denmarks-top-import-partners

See also Denmark’s Top 10 Imports and Denmark’s Top 10 Exports Research Sources: Forbes Global 2000 rankings, The World’s Biggest Public Companies. Accessed on March 16, 2019 The World Factbook, Field Listing: Imports – Commodities, Central Intelligence Agency. Accessed on March 16, 2019 Trade Map, International Trade Centre. Accessed ...