Web Results

www.reference.com/science/hardest-tissue-body-8b4d8035355b69ad

According to WebMD, the hardest tissue in the human body is tooth enamel. Tooth enamel is the thin, hard, white covering that protects the dentin of the teeth. WebMD says that tooth enamel is vital for protecting the teeth against damage from daily use, including biting, chewing and grinding.

www.quora.com/What-is-the-hardest-tissue-of-the-human-body

Bone is the hardest, rated up to 5 on the Mohs scale. Dentin is second, rated 3. Enamel is not a tissue, but a hard secretion produced by cells called ameloblasts before the tooth erupts from the gum. A tissue, by definition, consists of cells and...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_tissue

Bones support and protect the various organs of the body, produce red and white blood cells, store minerals and also enable mobility. Bone tissue is a type of dense connective tissue. Bones come in a variety of shapes and sizes and have a complex internal and external structure. They are lightweight yet strong and hard, and serve multiple ...

quizlet.com/6053301/ch6-anatomy-physiology-flash-cards

With the exception of the teeth, the hardest tissue in the body is: bone. The tissue that contracts and moves various parts of the body is: muscular tissue. Tissues that support, protect, and bind together other tissues of the body are: ... Milady Chapter 6 Anatomy & Physiology 54 terms. ohxlexi. Mrs R Milady Chapter 6 Anatomy & Physiology 54 ...

www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_hardest_tissue_in_the_human_body

Enamel is the hardest tissue in the body because of the very high concentration, about the 96%, of mineral salts. The remaining 4% is water and organic m Read More. share:

www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_hardest_connective_tissue

Osseous tissue is the hardest tissue of the skullcap. The cells are arranged in concentric circles around the nutrient canal and the matrix is hard due to the calcium salts.

www.upaaragon.co/hardest-connective-tissue-in-the-body

Hardest Connective Tissue In The Body. June 12, 2019, Hajid, Leave a comment. Ti040 jpg dentin is a calcified tissue of the body and along with enamel cementum pulp one four major ponents teeth anatomy explorer types and function of tissue

socratic.org/.../what-is-the-name-of-the-hardest-tissue-found-in-the-human-body

**Hardest tissue is DENTINE which is covered by the hardest substance of body, named ENAMEL. Dentine is made of odontoblast cells. Enamel is deposited by ameloblast cells but the cells are lost after tooth eruption. 70% of dentine is inorganic salt. It is less mineralised compared to the enamel, but its mineral composition is higher than the bones.

quizlet.com/48852788/chapter-8-dental-science-i-flash-cards

Chapter 8 dental science I. Embryology and Histology. STUDY. PLAY. Oral Embryology. study of the development of the oral cavity. Histodifferentiation. the development of different tissues. enamel. the hardest living tissue in the body. health gingiva is... firm, tightly adapted to the teeth and is stippled in texture ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_(biology)

It is a living tissue of primary body like Parenchyma. Cells are thin-walled but possess thickening of cellulose, water and pectin substances (pectocellulose) at the corners where a number of cells join together. This tissue gives tensile strength to the plant and the cells are compactly arranged and have very little inter-cellular spaces.