Web Results

www.reference.com/health/happens-glass-swallowed-9e75f813...

When glass is swallowed, it can cause complications, as the sharp edges can tear the tissues, particularly those in the esophagus, and can end up causing an infection according to Drugs.com. Glass pieces can also get lodged into various areas of the gastrointestinal tract, such as positions at the level of the collarbone, at the center of the chest and just where the esophagus leads into the ...

www.quora.com/What-happens-if-a-glass-piece-is-swallowed

What happens if I swallow tiny piece of glass? If the piece is rounded, nothing. It will pass harmlessly through your digestive tract. If it is sharp, or has a sharp edge, you could get cut somewhere along the way as it makes its way through your digestive tract.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090319003844AAecnEj

What to do if you accidently swallow glass? ... Anyone who believes that he or she may have swallowed glass should contact their doctor or the local Accident and Emergency Department. Glass, especially small fragments of the sort of glass that is used in bottling, is not seen easily on X-ray. ... What happens if you accidently swallow glass ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2451340/Salon-owner...

Salon owner killed after swallowing a shard of GLASS in mustard that was served with her steak. Fay Wesley, 68, applied the English mustard to her home-cooked steak

www.justanswer.com/health/861lp-just-ate-small-pieces...

What to do after accidentally eating glass in my food? ... I was worried i may bleed and it wouldn't be good to be sleeping while this happens. Would you go to sleep if you felt okay? Nothing hurts, not vomiting, abdomen seems fine so far. ... I accidentally swallowed some broken glass this morning, and I feel like there is a small sharp piece ...

ehealthforum.com/health/swallowed-glass-t165309.html

I may have accidentally swallowed a small amount of glass- like a tiny particle. Should I worry, ow what should I do? - I myself was served a piece of glass in my eggs at a restraunt that looked like an onion. The first bite I took the shard ripped through my mouth and went to a doctor he assured me I'll be fine and I

www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/7qtq6/help_reddit_i...

I'm going to tell you a true story that will hopefully help you relax a bit. On time my dog pulled a glass tray of baked mostacholli off the counter and ate it all. He ate every piece of glass also and he was fine. We were really worried and thought he would surely die as he ate huge chunks of glass. But he didnt even shit blood.

www.justanswer.com/health/4sab5-accidentally-swallowed...

I accidentally swallowed some broken glass this morning, and I feel like there is a small sharp piece stuck in my throat on the side. Is it just my imagination/paranoia? Can it just get stuck there without coughing up any blood or anything?

www.drugs.com/health-guide/swallowed-object.html

Swallowed Object. Medically reviewed on Apr 1, 2019 . Health Guide; What Is It? Young children and, sometimes, older children and adults may swallow toys, coins, safety pins, buttons, bones, wood, glass, magnets, batteries or other foreign objects. These objects often pass all the way through the digestive tract in 24 to 48 hours and cause no harm.

www.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_you_swallow_glass

Glass can't be digested, so your body will try to pass it throughin whatever shape and size it was when you swallowed it. Something like a glass bead will be entirely harmless, whilesomething like ...