MedlinePlus states that drinking large amounts of Windex leads to window cleaner poisoning. A few of the common symptoms experienced after ingesting Windex or any glass cleaner include throat swelling, difficulty breathi... More »

Mixing bleach and Windex releases toxic gases and produces toxic chemicals. S. C. Johnson & Sons, Inc. reports that one of the ingredients in Windex Original is ammonia. When ammonia and sodium hypochlorite, the primary ... More »

Nothing happens if someone drinks spoiled wine, since wine can't really spoil; the alcohol acts as a preservative. When wine is built for aging and stored properly, it can taste delicious in spite of its age. If it has n... More »

Windex is a glass-cleaning product that contains water, isopropyl alcohol, various cleaning agents, fragrance and blue dye. Windex is commonly used on glass, windows and mirrors. It is a popular cleaning product known fo... More »

SC Johnson's Windex product contains water and several cleaning agents, such as 2-hexoxyethanol, isopropanolamine, sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, lauramine oxide and ammonium aydroxide. The glass cleaner also has fragr... More »

Windex contains harmful chemicals, such as ammonium hydroxide, hexoxyethanol and the chemical's fragrance, according to the Environmental Working Group. The glass cleaner also contains propylene glycol, a controversial s... More »

It is highly unlikely that writing on the skin with ink would result in ink poisoning, according to Health Guidance. Most ballpoint pens do not contain toxic ink. More »