Web Results

www.reference.com/geography/major-products-california...

California is also the leading manufacturer of cotton cloth and the largest producer of boron, sodium compounds and gypsum in the country. Other major products of California include almonds, lettuce, tomatoes, milk, eggs, wine, tungsten, herring, shrimp and medical supplies.

www.netstate.com/economy/ca_economy.htm

California ranks first among the states in manufacturing. Electrical equipment, components, and military communication equipment are California's leading manufactured products including electronic systems for aircraft and missiles. Other products are audiotape and videotape, lighting equipment, and telephone equipment.

californiatourism.weebly.com/major-industries.html

Some of the major industries in California are agriculture, oil, mining, electronics, movie making/entertainment, and tourism. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Get Started

www.usalovelist.com/made-in-california

I love California! There are so many brands headquartered here that make the best of the best. But upon further research, I sometimes found that my favorite California branded products were not made here after all, and you'd never know unless you checked the label or did some research.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_California

California produces the major share of U.S. domestic wine. Dairy products contribute the single largest share of farm income. California's farms are highly productive as a result of good soil, a long growing season, the use of modern agricultural methods and extensive irrigation.

www.cdfa.ca.gov/statistics/PDFs/2013/Export.pdf

Dairy and dairy products ranked second to almonds with a California total export value of $1.31 billion, a one percent decrease over 2011. The leading 57 export commodities accounted for $15.77 billion, or 87 percent of total agricultural exports, while the remaining 13 percent of exports were associated with “other products and mixtures.”

www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/011416/californias...

California is the largest state economy in the United States, with a total private workforce of 13.7 million and gross state product of $2.3 trillion in 2014. California has a diversified economy ...

livability.com/ca/business/top-industries-in-california

If California was its own country, it would have the sixth largest economy in the world (larger than countries like Mexico, Spain, Canada, South Korea and Saudi Arabia), and some top industries in California are agriculture, education, finance, government, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, transportation and utilities.

www.farmflavor.com/california/californias-top-10-ag-products

One of only five agricultural regions in the world with a Mediterranean-growing climate, California produces more than 400 animal and plant commodities annually, more than any other state, with top ag products including milk, almonds, grapes, beef and more.Additionally, two-thirds of the nation’s fruits and nuts and over a third of its vegetables are produced by California farms alone.

www.census.gov/foreign-trade/statistics/state/data/ca.html

Total U.S. Exports (Origin of Movement) from California Top 25 6-digit HS Commodities Based on 2017 Dollar Value. U.S. Exports by Origin State (Origin of Movement Series). Values in millions of dollars. Percent Change is from 2016 - 2017.