Active duty and veteran military personnel and sponsored dependents may apply for a Uniformed Services ID, or USID, card by first registering in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System, or DEERS. Complete DD ... More » Government & Politics Military

Getting a retired military ID card requires submitting an application to the appropriate military branch along with proof of adequate service. In order to receive any kind of military ID card, the applicant must also be ... More » Government & Politics Military

The DMDC provides a search engine called the RAPIDS Site Locator on its website, The Site Locator gives you several options to find your ID card office. You can search using your current location, an addres... More » Government & Politics Military

Get a veteran ID card by enrolling in a health insurance plan through the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Department of Defense does not issue special ID cards for military veterans. More » Government & Politics Military

To find an active Navy, Marine Corps or Air Force military personnel in the United States, call or write the military personnel locator, or if you know where the military personnel is stationed, call the base locator and... More » Government & Politics Military

Military Star credit card holders can allow their eligible dependents to use their cards, but they must designate them as authorized users on their credit card applications or subsequent written documents. Authorized use... More » Government & Politics Military

In order to receive a Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC), veterans must enroll in the program, either online at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website or by telephone at 1-877-222-VETS (8387). Veterans ca... More » Government & Politics Military