Active duty and veteran military personnel and sponsored dependents may apply for a Uniformed Services ID, or USID, card by first registering in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System, or DEERS. Complete DD ... More » Government & Politics Military

Purchase novelty military ID cards from online sites such as NIC Law Enforcement Supply. They are also available at Max Armory. More » Hobbies & Games Toys

To get a California identification card, go to a Department of Motor Vehicles office, complete an application, provide supporting documentation, give a thumbprint, and have your picture taken, as of 2015. Applicants othe... More » Government & Politics Public Records

Get a veteran ID card by enrolling in a health insurance plan through the Department of Veterans Affairs. The Department of Defense does not issue special ID cards for military veterans. More » Government & Politics Military

To find an active Navy, Marine Corps or Air Force military personnel in the United States, call or write the military personnel locator, or if you know where the military personnel is stationed, call the base locator and... More » Government & Politics Military

Military Star credit card holders can allow their eligible dependents to use their cards, but they must designate them as authorized users on their credit card applications or subsequent written documents. Authorized use... More » Government & Politics Military

In order to receive a Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC), veterans must enroll in the program, either online at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website or by telephone at 1-877-222-VETS (8387). Veterans ca... More » Government & Politics Military