Web Results


If you opt to obtain your duplicate car title in person, then you will need to locate your nearest MO DOR office. Next you'll need to complete the Application for Missouri Title and Licence ( Form ...


For duplicate title you must have the form NOTARIZED. If the the original title is damaged, you will submit it along with the application. Mail documents along with a check or money order for $10 to Motor Vehicle Bureau, PO Box 100, Jefferson City, MO 65105-0100.


Transferring a car title in Missouri is an easy process that changes the legal ownership of a vehicle. When re-titling a vehicle, you must notify the Missouri Department of Revenue within 30 days of the transfer, or you will be charged late fees ranging from $25 to $200.


You need to request a duplicate title from the Missouri Department of Revenue. In order to transfer the title after you get it you must open an estate in the probate Division of the circuit court in the county where your mother was living when she died. You will either have to have a full administration or some form of abbreviated procedure.


The duplicate title only costs $8,50 and will take a couple weeks to be mailed out the to the current owner. Download the Application for Missouri Title and License (Form 108) . The seller needs to have it notarized and then turn it in at a DOR License Office location.


The title shows that you are the true owner of the bike, that it wasn’t not stolen, that it has been duly registered with the relevant authorities, and that you are allowed to ride on it on public. If you buy a bike without a title, you are likely to encounter a couple of problems. These include, but are not limited to:


Duplicate Title Requirements for Out of State Residents. Instructions to request a duplicate title under this circumstance are contained in OS/SS129. Duplicate title: Financial Institution . If your company has changed names since the original title was processed and the MVC’s database is not yet updated you cannot complete the request.


Depending on its age, a house or other real property's title can be quite voluminous. For example, a 50-year-old home's title may include deeds from several past owners, foreclosure notices, tax ...


OBTAINING A DUPLICATE TITLE: Top. VEHICLE OWNERS. If you own your vehicle and the lien on it has been satisfied and you need to request a duplicate title, you will need to complete form MV-38O.Please mail the completed form to PennDOT at the address listed on the form along with a check or money order for $50.00 made payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.


It may take up to 10 business days to receive your duplicate title in the mail. Replace your vehicle title online . Contact for Replace your vehicle's certificate of title Registry of Motor Vehicles Online. Ask the RMV Ask the RMV . The Details of Replace your vehicle's certificate of title.