Web Results

www.cuteness.com/article/silly-putty-toxic-dogs

Silly Putty has been in production since 1950 and can be found as a toy in many homes. Because certain dogs are known to swallow things that were never meant to be eaten, some may wonder if a pet that ingests Silly Putty faces any dangers. Silly Putty was created in the 1940s by James Wright during ...

www.reference.com/pets-animals/silly-putty-harmful-dogs-3e1755d7d096c015

Silly Putty can be harmful to dogs in some cases. Although it is non-toxic, it can obstruct the digestive tract, which requires medical attention, notes experts at PetPlace.

www.justanswer.com/pet-dog/10p8z-dog-ingested-silly-putty-do.html

Is silly putty toxic for a dog? He ingested it. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. Dog. ... Is silly putty toxic to dogs, ...

www.justanswer.com/dog-health/48wtp-dog-ate-ball-made-silly-putty-toxic.html

Hi, thanks for your question. Silly Putty is not known to be toxic to dogs. It may cause some diarrhea, or possibly vomiting, and in some cases it could cause a blockage if it has trouble squeezing through the intestines, but there should not be any toxic problems from eating it.

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080328151432AATyrUe

My dog ate some silly putty... is that bad? what should i do? is it toxic? the package says choking hazard but nothing about it being toxic. Follow . 11 answers 11. ... Are grapes and raisins really toxic to dogs? My dog has eaten them before and nothing bad happened.? Answer Questions. My dog doesnt want any other animal around?

www.answers.com/Q/Is_window_putty_poisonous

No, Silly Putty is non-toxic. ... Is silly putty poisonous to dogs? yes it depends on the doggy and if it is high grand Read More. share: ... It is called Silly Putty. Putty is a fun toy to play with.

www.answers.com/Q/Can_silly_putty_be_harmful_if_ingested

Silly putty is normally kept in a sealed container, if the silly putty has been left out and allowed to dry out completely then it is likely to shatter if dropped or hit with a heavy implement ...

wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_silly_string_poisonous_to_dogs

Another answer When the dog is being silly (i.e. playing) it bites your hand because, It routinely uses its mouth to 'handle' things. The dog has no hands, so it cannot ask you to come and play. The use of the dog's mouth to 'engage' you is the only method that the dog has been given (other than barking loudly and continuously).

www.dolforums.com.au/topic/248077-health-help-please-puppy-ate-putty

I had my dogs to the vet last week after they got into a bag of blood and bone fertilizer and they were made to purge. When you read the bag contents its not something you would like to leave in their systems. Putty I would not be concerned about unless it has turpentine in it, but certainly ask the vet. Edited April 9, 2013 by Florise

www.crayola.com/faq/safetymsds/are-crayola-and-silly-putty-products-nontoxic...

All Crayola and Silly Putty products have been evaluated by an independent toxicologist and found to contain no known toxic substances in sufficient quantities to be harmful to the human body, even if ingested or inhaled. In addition, Crayola and Silly Putty art materials carry the Art and Creative Materials Institute's (ACMI) APPROVED PRODUCT ...