Web Results

Did you know that it is illegal to leave furniture or appliances on the sidewalk? ... Treated Wood Waste Collection, Transportation, Processing and Disposal.


(Code of Ordinances: Sec 130-37 (6b); Remove cart(s) by 9 a.m. the day after ... This includes items such as appliances, furniture, large piles of tree ...


To schedule a special item collection, call LexCall at 311 or (859) 425-2255. ... Carts must be removed from the curb by 7 p.m. on your collection day.


Appliances (must be empty); Barbeques (fuel and charcoal removed) ... For more information about the landfill or the Citizen Collection Stations, call 311.


Remove carts by 8 A.M. the day following collection. ... Check online or call 311 for collection day changes due to holiday or inclement weather.


Barricade removal, Bus pad/landing, Curb repair, Flooding, General street inspection, Guard/warning rail maintenance, Gutter repair, Land/mudslide, Pothole, ...


Please call 311 or 847-448-4311 to arrange for the free removal of these items. Crews will only remove bulk items; no garbage carts will be emptied.


Get your free, effective COVID-19 vaccine: somervillema.gov/vaccines. Find COVID-19 testing & more: somervillema.gov/covid19. 311.


General/Service request, call Citizen Services at 311 or (706) 225-4000 ... Bulk items consist of large household appliances and bulk furniture that cannot ...


Inquiries about exemptions may be made to 311 (outside city limits, call (585) 428-5990). Bulk items (e.g., household furniture, bedding and mattresses, ...


Up to four tires may be brought to Ft. Totten only for disposal. How You Can Help. Call 311 to set up an appointment before putting your bulk items out for ...