Whom Can You Hire to Replace Rear Disc Brakes?


Quick Answer

Hire brake shops such as Midas or Brake Check to repair or replace rear disc brakes on a car. These two companies specialize in repairing and replacing brake systems and offer a variety of warranties on their vehicles. They have locations in most major metropolitan areas in the United States.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

Both Midas and Brake Check offer store locator tools on their websites. These store locator tools search for stores based on zip code and produce a list of local stores in ascending order based on proximity. If a vehicle owner does not have access to a local specialty brake shop, normal automotive repair shops are also typically able to replace disc brakes. Common auto repair shops include Sears Automotive centers, and Napa Auto Centers.

Learn more about Brakes

Related Questions