As of 2014, the Pagan’s Motorcycle Club home page shows the club’s name, its emblem, a list of upcoming events and a link to names and addresses of members who are incarcerated. The home page also shows a patch with "1%er" on it and a copyright notice.
The Pagan’s Motorcycle Club was formed in 1958 in Prince George's County, Md. Members became associated with violence in 1965 and can be seen wearing one-percenter patches, which indicate they are outlaws. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has categorized the Pagan’s as an outlaw biker gang, and the club allegedly has ties to organized crime.