Tesla Motors is the creator of the Model S luxury sedan. Tesla, founded in 2004, is an American automobile manufacturer that produces electric cars and drive-train components.
The Tesla Model S won the 2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year. Its drive-train is completely electric and manages just over 416 horsepower. The car is rear-wheel drive, and it uses a 1-speed fixed speed transmission. The 2014 models also introduced a new Autopilot feature that allows the vehicle to drive itself.
- Five-person seating
- Microfiber and synthetic leather
- Center armrest with two cup holders
- Bluetooth wireless technology compatible
- Aluminum body with boron steel alloy supports
- Frameless tempered safety glass front windows
- Aluminum roof
- Titanium underbody shield