Henry J. Kaiser manufactured cars from 1946 to 1970, after the American Motors bought the U.S. Operations of Kaiser Jeep. Henry J. built cars under the Kaiser-Frazer Corporation, which was a joint venture between him and Joseph W. Frazer.
Before the association in 1945, Henry J. Kaiser owned the Henry J. Kaiser Corporation while Joseph W. Frazer was the CEO of Graham-Paige Motors. Henry J. Kaiser worked from a modest beginning to build an empire of shipbuilding, cement production and steel. All these earned him the title “the Miracle Man” for making incredible numbers of ships during World War II.