Where Can You Purchase Flatbed Truck Beds?


Quick Answer

Flatbed truck beds can be purchased from various dealers of popular brands, such as CM Truck Beds or Hillsboro, or from local truck and trailer yards. These locations sell beds and parts for flatbed trucks, as well as flatbed tops to convert pickup trucks into flatbeds.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

To locate a nearby dealer of Hillsboro or CM Truck Beds products, go to their websites and click on the "Dealer Locator" or "Locate a Distributor" tabs on the top of the page. An application will open up in which the user should enter a city or ZIP code to find all nearby dealers or distributors.

Learn more about Car Parts & Maintenance

Related Questions