Where Can You Find Monroe Shock Absorbers?


Quick Answer

Monroe Shocks & Struts provides a list of stores and online retailers that sell its products at Monroe.com. To access these tools, click on Local Dealer or Buy Online at the bottom of the home page.

Continue Reading

Full Answer

As of June 2015, online retailers that sell Monroe shock absorbers include Advance Auto Parts, Pep Boys, Car Parts Discount and My Parts Garage.

Symptoms of worn shock absorbers include uneven tire wear, vehicle sways on turns, poor steering response, odd noises while steering, and broken or corroded mounts, according to Monroe. Most vehicles need new shock absorbers or struts when they reach 50,000 miles, but replacement time varies based on driving conditions and vehicle types.

Learn more about Car Parts & Maintenance

Related Questions