To find your Steam ID, enable the developer console within any Valve multiplayer game, then create a server. Once the server is created, press the ~ key, and type "status" at the prompt to display your Steam ID. Using your computer, you should be able to find your Steam ID in just a few minutes.Finding your Steam ID is a fairly simple process, and can be completed using the following steps:
- Launch any Valve multiplayer game.
- Click Options.
- Select the Keyboard tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Check the box labeled Enable Developer Console.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
- Join or create a server.
- From the menu screen, press the tilde ~ key - typically in the upper left hand corner of the keyboard to load the Console.
- Type "status" into the console text field and press the Enter key to display your Steam ID.