Remove an unwanted tag from a Facebook post or photo, by hovering the cursor over the top right corner of the photo/post, and select the option Remove/Report Tag from the drop-down menu. Another option is to ask the Facebook user to remove the post or photo.
It is possible to remove tags from multiple photos by following these steps:
- Go to the activity log on your profile.
- Select the Photos option from the left column.
- Select the photos that need tag removal.
- Select the Report/Remove Tags at the top of the page.
- Click Untag Photos to confirm.