What Are Some Good Websites to Search Unclaimed Money From the Government?


Quick Answer

Some federal websites that can be searched for unclaimed money include those of the Internal Revenue Service, the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the National Credit Union Administration, according to Unclaimed.org. It is also possible to search for unclaimed HUD/FHA mortgage refunds and veterans benefits.

Continue Reading
Related Videos

Full Answer

The IRS allows taxpayers to search for undelivered refund checks.

The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp. allows holders of pension plans taken over by the pension agency to search a database online for any unclaimed benefits.

The FDIC also maintains a website that allows users to search for unclaimed deposits with financial institutions that were closed by a regulatory agency.

Learn more about Internet & Networking

Related Questions