Some funny questions can take advantage of popular slogans or catchphrases or ask something awkward about the person reading it. For instance, ask "Where's Waldo?" or "What is the worst gift you have ever received?"
The slambook was a popular way for teenagers in the 1980s to learn more about their friends and create a kind of memory book come diary. These books are filled with funny and interesting questions, such as some of the following.
- What is the best part of waking up?
- What was the last thing that made you nervous?
- What got you into trouble growing up?
- What is your favorite body part?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do?