Where Can Someone Find USPS Change of Address Form on PDF?

The PDF form for Change of Address for the United States Postal Service, or USPS, is no longer available. If a person wants to change their address, he or she can do so via an online form available on the USPS website.

As of November of 2014, a person is required to pay a fee to change their address via USPS' online form. A valid email address and a credit card are required when filling out the online form. It is the responsibility of a person to provide correct and up-to-date information. Alternatively, an address can be changed at a local post office at no cost. After changing the address, the USPS forwards mail to the new address for a year.